Business Development Consultant
Position Status: Self employed, Contract
Shayn’s Solutions is a full-service digital solutions provider, supplying businesses with a complete digital road map and essential marketing tools to succeed online. We follow a consumer based approach, which means that we assess consumers’ buying behaviour to come up with a plan to help lead them to a business on their search for the products or services they provide. We work with businesses to assess and create the right path to lead their customers to their doors.
Shayn’s Solutions specializes in digital marketing, including social media, search engine optimization (SEO), digital advertising, reputation management, presence management, and content marketing.
We serve industries such as e-commerce, retail, real estate, dentistry, gyms, restaurants, health, legal, construction, beauty, accounting, hospitality, or any other local business.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s tools and services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide product demos to customers via Zoom or Google Meet
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Address customers’ questions and complaints and communicate them to the internal team
- Recruit and develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople when needed
- Perform any other duties required or assigned for business improvement
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a business development specialist, sales associate, or relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills – in person, over the phone, and written
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- University or College diploma in business administration, sales, or related fields with 1-2 years’ experience.
- sales: 1-2 years (required)
- Outside sales: 2 years (preferred)
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com